This is the first in a series of blogs providing an introduction into crystal grids and how they work.
In following weeks, you will find out more information about crystal grids, from simple chakra layouts to more complex grids.
What is a crystal grid?
A crystal grid is a way of laying out crystals, often using sacred geometry to amplify the benefits of the crystals, particularly when linked to a specific intention.
Why do crystal grids work?
Crystal grids work in a number of ways, some of which I will be delving into more detail about over the coming weeks.
- Crystal combinations often have greater effects than when crystals are used in isolation
- Crystal grids tap into something known as sacred geometry or the maths behind nature and the world around us. The most well-known of these is probably the Fibonacci Sequence mentioned in popular culture and used in art and music.
What do I need to think about when setting one up?
You can get the best result from your crystal grid there are a number of steps you can carry out in preparation.
- Select your crystals based on the intention of your grid
- Cleanse and charge your crystals. For more help on this watch my video or sign up to my email newsletter
- Think about and collect any natural objects you may want to include in your crystal grid. This could be flowers, herbs, small stones and similar items.
- Smudge yourself with smoke from sage, Santo Palo or incense
- Think about what you want from your grid as an intention, you may even want to write it on a piece of paper
- Ensure you have somewhere where your crystal grid can sit undisturbed but isn't out of sight
- Think about when you are setting your crystal grid up. A good time to set up a crystal grid is at a New Moon to harvest the energy of new beginnings.
Taking down your crystal grid
Full Moon is a good time to take down your crystal grid. Not only is it a time of letting go but also of reflecting on intentions set at the New Moon.
Take time to fully cleanse and charge the crystals in your crystal grid before you put them away. If you wrote your intention down and placed under the grid, you may wish to burn it and release the intention to the Universe.
Where can I find out more about crystal grids?
You will be able to read further information on the different types of crystal grids and how to use them over the next few weeks.
Next week I'll be talking about a simple chakra crystal grid but in the meantime do share any questions and comments below.
Leave A Comment